Enrollment & Registration
Student Center Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Allow a minimum of two (2) school days for processing.
If you requested to pick the transcript up in person, it is will be available in the Student Center, notification will be sent to students via email when transcripts are ready to pick up. If students requested the transcript be mailed, they will receive notification that it has been mailed via email as well. Please contact the Student Center at 503-399-5566 if you have any questions.
New Student Enrollment
Steps to complete online registration & enrollment verification
Gather needed documents
- Proof of age (new student)
- Proof of address (new students)
- Immunization records
- *If you are unable to provide any of the following documentation, you can still complete online registration. Your school will work with you individually to meet the needs of your student for enrolling in school. We welcome all students and families regardless of nationality, place of birth or other circumstances.
Log-in to ParentVUE
Online registration and enrollment verification is done through a program called “ParentVUE.” Families will have one ParentVUE account for all students in their family.
- If you need information about ParentVUE, please click here: ParentVue Information.
- *If you are new to the Salem-Keizer School District, please click here ParentVUE (salkeiz.k12.or.us) to set up your ParentVue account
- Families can complete registration completely online through a desktop or mobile device. If you need assistance, please contact your child’s school. If a paper form is needed to complete registration, your school can assist with this.
- During the registration process, families will register for school as well as elect if they want their child to attend in-person learning through their resident school or access instruction through the EDGE online program.
Enrolling a new student
The video below is for families who are new to Salem-Keizer Public Schools and do not have an active ParentVUE account.
This video is for families who have previously enrolled students in Salem-Keizer Public Schools and have an active ParentVUE account.
Change of Address
Have you moved or changed a phone number? Please come into the Student Center and update your address. Proof of address is required for all address changes unless student is on an In-District Transfer.
381-026 (Use this code for college and scholarship apps)