Dear McKay High School Families,
We are excited to share that the online registration for the 2020-21 school year is now open. Each year, parents and/or guardians of all students in Salem-Keizer Public Schools (SKPS) must complete registration or enrollment verification. If you have already submitted an online registration for next year, thank you, you do not need to do anything further.
1. Please go to this link on the SKPS website to register online.
2. Chose “I am a parent”
3. Login to your ParentVUE account. If you forgot your password there is a “forgot password” link.
4. Please complete the Online Registration (upper right-hand corner)
If you do not have a ParentVUE account, but your student has attended McKay or any other SKPS school in the district, please contact the Registrar, Megan Everetts Zellick (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain an activation key.
Students need to be withdrawn from their previous school before they enroll at McKay. This is especially important for students transferring within SKPS District.
- Parent/Guardian must enroll online via ParentVue. You will be required to upload proof of address. Proof of address in the form of: utility bill, lease agreement, bill of sale etc.
- The online submission will be placed in pending mode, until our Registrar has verified enrollment.
- Parent/Guardian will be notified via email when the submission has been accepted.
- Please go to this link on the SKPS website to set up a ParentVUE account.
- Once the ParentVUE account is set up, you will be directed to complete the student’s registration information.
- After registration is completed, our Registrar will approve the registration if completed correctly. She will reach out via email to collect any other information necessary.
If you have any questions or transcripts earned from previous years, please contact our Registrar, Megan Everetts Zellick (email@example.com) thank you!