Enrollment growth over the years has created over-crowding at McKay. Our facility is currently over-capacity and more students are expected in the future. During the summer, we are adapting the testing lab into three classrooms. This is not ideal and is not going to fix our building capacity needs, but we are doing what we can to provide a productive learning environment for students. The school board voted to put a bond on the May 2018 ballot. The details of the bond package are not final yet, but if a bond were to pass, part of the bond money will be used to add space to all high schools in Salem-Keizer, including McKay. Until there is a more permanent solution to our need for additional space, we will adapt.
- McKay Football Player Selected as Athlete of the Week September 21, 2017
- Family Nights At McKay High School September 21, 2017
- McKay Announces Immunization Rates September 21, 2017
- Royal Scots Theatre Takes the Stage September 20, 2017
- McKay Athletics Newsletter September 19, 2017